Established in 2011, the INC Innovation Award celebrates the creative spirit of the nut and dried fruit industry by focusing attention on the most significant new product/service introduced in the market.
INC members attending the World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress have the opportunity not only to share experiences but also to get enriched with new ideas.
This contest will select the Top Best new product/service at the 37th World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in Sevilla, Spain, May 21-23, 2018.
Open only to INC members attending the Congress, this is a unique opportunity to:
- Reach 1300+ participants from 60+ countires.
- Highlight your new products/services.
- Enhance your company’s reputation for innovation.
- Participants will be displayed in the Exhibition Area of the 2018 World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in Sevilla, Spain, May 21-23, 2018.
- The winner will be announced at the 2018 World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in Sevilla, Spain.
- The winner will be featured in the Nutfruit magazine and Congress video.
- Entries must submit the product/service description (300 words max.), images/pictures (high quality, jpeg/tiff, 300 dpi or greater) and company logo.
- Entrants shall e-mail the information before April 10, 2018, to email@example.com, enclosing high-quality product shots and the company logo.
- Once accepted, entrants will be asked to send product samples and/or supporting material to the Congress venue for the Exhibition Area. Shipment details will be provided.
Deadline to submit the information is April 10, 2018 (only one product or service per applicant).
INC will set up displays in the Exhibition Area in the form of posters and glass cabinets. The posters will present the description of the product/service, pictures and company logo.
Eligible products must be newly launched. This includes:
- A new product or service that has been introduced in the market in 2017 or early 2018.
- A completely new product, product line, service, packaging or technology launched by the participating company in 2017 or early 2018.
- A product with a significant modification to the original offering introduced in the market in 2017 or early 2018. For example, the addition/deletion of an ingredient, or a significant modification to equipment functionality, or innovation in packaging.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (+34) 977 331 416.