Enroll in the INC Academia and SAVE 50% on your INC Congress registration!
The Executive Program on Nuts and Dried Fruits
is the essential program for nut and dried fruit industry leaders! With this educative course, you will immerse yourself into the basics of the industry, its main characteristics, applications and information resources.
This year, the on-site part of the course will take place in California
from May 18 to 21, 2019, only a few days before the INC Congress (May 23-25). Take advantage and attend both events!If you join the Full Course you will get 50% off your INC Congress registration fee!Full Course includes:
- Online Course
- 10-unit course (50 hours) including reading materials, PDF summaries, more than 40 videos and self-assessment tests.
- Contents have been prepared by experts and professionals from the world’s most prestigious institutions and companies.
- On-site Course (California, May 18-21)
- 4-day face-to-face experience (+10 hours of preparation) including networking sessions, case studies and visits to orchards and factories with visits being hosted by top companies: Mariani Packing Company, Blue Diamond Growers, Carriere Family Farms, Vann Brothers, Vann Family Orchards and Yolo Hulling & Shelling and Strain Ranches.
- The case studies, developed by professors from prestigious business schools, are entirely focused on the nut and dried fruit industry.