Enroll Staff in the INC Academia and SAVE them 50% on their Congress registration!
If someone from your company -or yourself- is new to the sector, why not enroll in the Executive Program on Nuts and Dried Fruits,
the essential program for the industry. This unique learning experience will immerse students into the basics of the industry, its main characteristics, applications and information resources.
This year, the on-site part of the course will take place in California
from May 18 to 21, 2019, only a few days before the INC Congress (May 23-25). Take advantage and attend both events!If you join the Full Course you will get 50% off your INC Congress registration fee!Full Course includes:
- Online Course
- 10-unit course (50 hours) including reading materials, PDF summaries, more than 40 videos and self-assessment tests.
- Contents have been prepared by experts and professionals from the world’s most prestigious institutions and companies.
- On-site Course (California, May 18-21)
- 4-day experience (+10 hours of preparation) including networking sessions, case studies and visits to orchards and factories with visits being hosted by top companies: Mariani Packing Company, Blue Diamond Growers, Carriere Family Farms, Vann Brothers, Vann Family Orchards, Yolo Hulling & Shelling and Strain Ranches.
- The case studies of the course are developed by professors from prestigious business schools.